Florida Construction Law Attorneys
Complex Construction Litigation Lawyers
Disputes involving construction law range from original contract disputes, to delays, and non-performance. At Southern Legal, P.A. in Walton Beach, Florida, our attorneys represent property owners, General Contractors, Sub Contractors, suppliers, and design professionals in complex litigation involving construction law. We have extensive experience and understand the significant investments made by our clients. Our attorneys also work to resolve disputes as quickly and effectively as possible to minimize the impact on existing or current clients .
Our Fort Walton Beach construction law attorneys are experienced in cases involving:
- Reviewing and analyzing construction contracts, including architectural and construction management agreements
- Resolving construction disputes, including claims for delay and defective work and construction liens
- Arbitration and mediation services regarding construction disputes
- Construction liens, construction defects, delay and defective work
- Condominium law and contract disputes
- Representation involving non-performance and construction lien disputes
Certified Contractor Attorney in Florida State
Attorney Michael H. Crew is a certified contractor since 1984, working with influential developers, builders, investors and other professionals in real estate throughout the region. As a Florida Bar Board Certified attorney, he has the highest level of recognition by the Florida Bar in competency and experience in this area of law. Routinely, Mr. Crew lectures in the areas of construction law for courses sponsored by the Florida Department of Transportation and the Florida Association of Home Builders. In addition, he is a member of the International Code Council, the Florida Bar Real Property Section and Construction Law Committee, the National Association of Home Builders, and the Building Industry Association of Okaloosa-Walton Counties, Inc.